Toasted Cinnamon (natural)
Dried Cherry | Almond | Dark Chocolate
- 2 oz Single Brew (10/12 cups)
- 12 oz
- 1 lbs
- 5 lbs
Verified Denomination of Origin Cerrado Mineiro
More information available below
Paubrasil delivers the best of a classic Natural processed coffee from the Cerrado and is Early Goat Coffee Co.’s Core Coffee from Brazil. Paubrasil is named for Brazil’s national tree and exemplifies the consistent quality created by Brazil’s seasoned farmers, who use all available technologies to advance production by growing coffees that offer balanced, smooth profiles, despite changing environmental conditions.
Each container of Paubrasil is traceable back to the farm(s) where it was grown through a QR code linking to an online profile compiled prior to shipping the coffee. Paubrasil coffee is transparently certified as part of the Regiao Cerrado Mineiro Designation of Origin program. Coffees certified with the Designation of Origin are grown on farms in an area encompassing 55 municipalities that produce coffees with a unique identity, resulting from the combination of climate, soil, terrain, elevation, and the “know-how” of producers.
Paubrasil’s contributing producers belong to one of nine cooperatives or six associations affiliated with the Cerrado Coffee Growers Federation, have signed a statement of good practices in accordance with Brazilian labor laws, and store coffee in accredited warehouses post-harvest.
Early Goat Signature Flavoured Coffee
100% Natural | Vegan | Zero Sugar Content | Allergen Free | Certified Chemical Free
Health & Nutrition
Our flavoured coffees do not contain a significant amount of:
- Trans Fatty Acids
- Fiber and/or Sodium
- Contain no Sugar Content therefore they are of negligible importance nutritionally.
These flavors do not contain:
- Mustard Seed
- Celery Seed
- Sesame Seed
Chemical Solvent Carrier-Free
- Our flavoured coffees do not contain Propylene Glycol as a carrier solvent.
- All ingredients used in our flavoured coffees are Propylene Glycol-Free.
- We hold that guarantee with a Chemical Solvent Carrier-Free Certification.
Sizes & Shipping
- 2 oz
- 12 oz
- 1 lbs
- U.S.P.S. Priority Mail | 1-3 days arrival time
- Same Day Shipping on all orders received before 3pm Mon-Sat
- Free Shipping orders $50 +
Buy Online Pickup at our Shop
- 24/7 Access to our order pickup area.
- Pay Now or choose Pay Upon pickup
- Order by 3pm for Same Day Pickup
- Or choose to pickup at one of our retailers for free
Our Coffee Guarantee
All of our coffees are Hand Selected, Artisan Roasted, then packaged in premium, resealable, single-valve chambered, durable bags to capture each aroma.
We guarantee the quality of our coffees and use direct-trade . practices to source each of our selected roasts to ensure equal pay, from seed-to-cup.
We only feature 100% Arabica, Specialty Grade, Exotic coffees from around the globe to maximize your tasting pleasure.
Choosing the right grind
- For the ultimate coffee experience, we recommend grinding your coffee just seconds before you brew it.
- All orders come standard , WHOLE BEANS, unless you choose a grind option.
- Pressure Extracted Shots of Espresso
- Standard Drip Coffee Maker
- French Press
- Reusable K-Cup
- French Press
- Cold Brew